Soybean Oil Equipment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Wood Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: 1-100T/D
- Capacity: 0.5-300t
- Refinery Type: Batch, Semi-Continuous, Continuouse
- Manufacturer: Welcome to Our Own Factory
- Successful Cases: in Poland, Thailand, Indonesia, Africa,etc
- Certification: CE ISO9001 SGS etc
- Trademark: holyphant
- Origin: China
- Type: Complete Oil Equipment
- Power: 10-200kw
- Oil Seeds: Soybean, Palm Fruits, Cottonseeds, Peanut,etc
- Professional Engineers: Rich Experience Engineers for Installation
- Good Quality: High Technology Equipment with Best Quality
- Phone: 0086 15038228736
- Specification: CE ISO9001 SGS etc.
- HS Code: 84792000
The rude oil from oil press or solvent process, which should be refined for better edible oil.
The capacity is from 1t to 200t per day.
1. Raw materials storage section
2. Sterilizing section
The purpose to prevent enzymes broken down.
3. Threshing section
The purpose of threshing is the oil palm fruit be separated from the fruit bunch through strong vibration.
4. Pressing section: Oil palm fruit first carry out cooking before pressed, fruit sterilized must be re-heating for the soft pulp, and damage pulp cell structure. Then enter into continuous screw press for pressing.
5. Clarification section: Machine-pressed crude oil first diluted with water washing, through settlement and filtration, the fiber material removed from the oil, and then carry out continuous settlement, the whole divided into two parts: Oil and sediment. Oil by centrifugal separation and through vacuum drying pumped into the storage tank for storing; Oil sediment by filtration and dirt oil separation, oil process second settlement, dirt oil mixture process clarification separation, Skim oil then carry out a second settlement, sewage pumps to sewage treatment pond for dealing with.
6. Finished oil storage and transportation section: Finished crude oil is stored in storage tanks.
7. Fiber separation section: Press cake broken by breaking screw conveyor and then transported into the fiber separation air net and fiber polishing roller for fiber separating.
8. Kernel recovery section: The stone processes intenerate tempering before broken, the intenerating stone by the corrugated crusher be divided into two or more petal, kernel was released.
9. Sewage treatment section
The by-products from the oil press are cake and soap residue. The cake could be used as animal food with our pelleting machinery, or source material for the other way of extraction. Soap residue is the source material for laundry soap with soap making machinery and washing detergent.
OIL SOLVENTING PROCESS:
The second way to extract oil for using chemical solvent to dissolve oil content contained in cake or direct oil seeds, only for lower oil seeds, for example soybean. Then oil is separated from solvent by vaporizing solvent out. In configuring the solvent extraction plant, pre-pressing may be involved in which case seeds are lightly pressed, and which leaves about 14% to 18% oil in the pressed cake. Solvent extraction will further process these cakes and leave less than 1% oil in the final cake. This method results in higher yields, more oil; Lower power consumption, lower wear & tear / maintenance and high extract efficiency. Thus it could be used as complement equipment to extract the oil remained in cake, which yields are extra profits.
Certainly if the capacity is less than 50 tons, or it is high rate of output oil, this process could be saved.
OIL REFINERY PROCESS:
The crude oil from above mentioned two ways of extracting, oil pressing and/or solvent extraction, will be pumped into oil refinery units to produce cooking oil at various grades by the fractional extraction method.
Note: We have the different oil mill factory for the visit.
We supply for the turn-key project now and then.